Maya has been a public speaker, workshop facilitator, led seminars and groups for over thirty-five years. Whether you need a conference speaker, a leader for your workshop, or if you need a motivational powerhouse for your small business or football team, Maya brings to the table experience, wit and inspiration that is a winning combination. She teaches and speaks on a wide range of topics that have to do with, simply being human. Her thirty plus years as a Harvard Psychologist and teacher, coupled with her studies and writings on Shamanism, Transformational Psychology and Organizational Systems is at the heart of her wide range of expertise. Her deepest desire is to help the world understand and navigate the human experience and the evolving self. Here are some of her workshops and speaking topics:
1. Overcoming the Fear of Everything
2. Healing from the Inside Out: Harnessing the power to heal from A to Z.
3. The Transforming Human Race
4. Money, Sex and Power
5. Intimate Relationships: A New Paradigm and Why Marriage isn’t Working
6. The Pole Shift: The Rise of the Feminine Model
7. Indigo Children and ADD
8. A New Law of Attraction: What do you Want in Life?
9. Dreaming Your Life: The Power to Dream Big and the Courage to Do It!